The research and development activities behind the Vitadomi solution are carried out by Electronic Design International with the support of Innoviris and in partnership with two major players in academic and industrial research in Brussels, UCLouvain and Sirris.
The research and development project consists of several stages and aims to provide a comprehensive solution for the elderly at home.
1. Social perception and acceptance study (UCLouvain)
2. Study on security and privacy (UCLouvain)
3. Specifications and requirements for "Smart and Social Home Care" (Sirris)
4. System prototype development (EDI)
5. System integration and validation (EDI/UCLouvain)
6. Home Test - Evaluation of the use and acceptance of the technological and social aspects of the solution (EDI/Sirris/UCLouvain)